new moon!!!!!!

eli in the tub

dave days

Monday, November 10, 2008

Peanut

I have 2 mice named Peanut and Pepper. Last week I went to check on her and she couldn't use one of her back legs. A couple months ago Pepper got really sick and I thought maybe that happened to her but it hasn't gone away like hers did. I have been checking on her every morning, after school, and before I go to bed to feed her, give her water and make sure that she gets her exercise but I still can't figure out what happened.
Pepper is so good about it. she cleans her and brings food down for her. But when they go to sleep Pepper lays right on top of her. They are so cute!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Hey its kenna. i got my mouse yesterday!! His name is Mickey. they didn't have any pretty girls. he is adorable. Sorry about pepper.

Jenny Stradling said...

Awww, isn`t it amazing how animals instinctively know what to do? I think it`s fascinating! How is she now?

Kenna Koona said...

Sadly, My mouse died michelly. I am really sad.. Now I am on to better things. So i will see you on Friday at the airport